1. English is widely spoken in the world. 英语用得很广泛。
2. The PRC was founded on October 1st, 1949. 中华人民共和国成立于1949年10月1日。
3. This skirt is made of silk. 这条裙子是丝绸做的。
1. The old people are looked after well in China now. 现在中国的老年人被照顾得很好。
2. The book was written by Lu Xun. 这本书是鲁迅写的。
3. Flowers must be watered every day. 花必须天天浇水。
4. A road has been built for the villagers. 已经为村民们修建了一条路。
5. Before you came here, the factory had been built. 在你来这儿之前，这家工厂已经建成了。
6. A new hospital is being built now. 一家医院正在修建当中。
7. He was being asked by the police. 他那时正在被警察询问。
8. The young trees should be planted in spring. 春天应该植树。
We should plant more trees every year.
More trees should be planted by us every year.
People all over the world speak English.
English is spoken （by people） all over the world.
(1) My teacher gave me some useful advice yesterday.昨天我老师给了一些有用的建议。
→I was given some useful advice by my teacher yesterday. (把间接宾语提前)
→Some useful advice was given to me by my teacher yesterday. （把直接宾语提前）
(2) His mother bought him a new computer last week.他妈妈上周为他买了一台新电脑。
→He was bought a new computer by his mother last week. (把间接宾语提前)
→A new computer was bought for him by his mother last week. （把直接宾语提前）
（3）在主动结构中，如果是省略to的不定式作宾语补足语，在变成被动语态时，须把省略的to加上去。这些词主要有感官动词（feel, hear, listen, look, watch, see, notice等）和使役动词（make, have, let等）。
1. They let him go. →He is let to go by them.
2. I watched her play the piano.
→She was watched to play the piano by me.
3. The boss makes the workers work for twelve hours a day.
→The workers are made to work for twelve hours a day by the boss.
Her mother made her a big cake.
→She was made a big cake by her mother.
→A big cake was made for her by her mother.
1. English ___widely ___(speak) in the world.
2. Every classroom should _______(clean) as often as possible.
3. The thief who stole the bikes _______(catch) yesterday.
4. –I’d like to borrow the book ______(name) “Harry Potter”.
--Let me find it on the computer. Here it is. It _______(say) Kate has got it.
5. It’s said that potato chips _____(invent) by mistake a hundred years ago.
6. –What’s wrong with you, Linda?
--My pet dog ______(hit) by a car. And it’s in hospital now.
7. The 30th Olympic Games _________(hold) in London this year.
8. --Why didn’t you go to the party last night?
--Because I ____________(not invite).
9. Teenagers should ___________(allow) to choose their own clothes.
10. The children _______(teach) to swim last month and they can swim very well now.
11. I know he won’t come to our party unless he ________(tell) to.
12. The pictures _______(take) five years ago.
13. The doctor looked over Sally carefully after she ______(take) to the hospital.
14. Salt is very important in our life. It ______(produce) in East and South China.
15. Knives _________(use) for cutting things.
16. Paper __________(make) from wood.
17. The dress _________(feel) very soft.
18. The sports meeting will ___________(put) off because of the bad weather.
19. Yesterday Li Ming ________(make) monitor of the class at the class meeting.
20. The magazines must _____(return) to the library in two weeks.
( ) 21. This kind of food ______ cool, clean and dry according to the instruction.
A. should be carried B. must be put
C. should be placed D. must be kept
( ) 22. –What should we do first if we want to develop our hometown?
--Many new roads ______, I think.
A. must build B. have to build
C. must be built D. have built
( ) 23. –I hear there’s a new clothes store nearby.
--Yes. And it _____ for ten days.
A. was opened B. opened
C. is opened D. has been open
( ) 24. –How do you like the football match?
--I was surprised that the strongest team ____.
A. won B. was lost
C. was beaten D. was successful
( ) 25. –How often ____ your school sports meeting _____?
--Once a year.
A. does; hold B. was; hold
C. is; held D. did; hold
( ) 26. –My sports shoes are ______ out.
--How long have you _____ them?
A. worn; bought B. wearing; had
C. wearing; bought D. worn; had
( ) 27. The war ______ four years.
A. last B. lasted C. is lasted D. was lasted
( ) 28. This guitar _______ me.
A. belongs to B. belonged to
C. is belonged to D. was belonged to
( ) 29. The desk ______ wood.
A. is making B. is made of
C. is made from D. is make of
( ) 30. This is a big shop. Do you know when it_____?
A. built B. was built
C. has built D. has been built
( ) 31. –These apples look different and they are sweet.
--Right. They _____ here from Taiwan last week.
A. bring B. are brought
C. was brought D. were brought
( ) 32. –Don’t throw the litter about. Look at the sign: “Rubbish ____ into the dustbin.”
--Sorry, I won’t.
A. has throw B. was throw
C. must throw D. must be thrown
( ) 33. The PRC _____ on October 1st, 1949.
A. was found B. was founded
C. founded D. found
( ) 34. –It has been raining for a week. Will it ____ long?
--No, it’s ____ that it’s sunny tomorrow.
A. rain; report B. last; reported
C. lasted; reported D. stop; reported
( ) 35. Lots of trees and grass ____ last year here.
A. were planted B. were planting
C. are planted D. have planted
( ) 36. –Will you come to the party?
--I won’t go unless Jimmy ____.
A. will be invited B. can be invited
C. is invited D. invited
( ) 37. A speech on how to learn English ______ in the school hall next week.
A. be given B. has been given
C. will be given D. will give
( ) 38. I believe those mountains ____ with trees in a few years’ time.
A. are covered B. are covering
C. will cover D. will be covered
( ) 39. Mary is often at home on Sunday and ____ time with his grandparents.
A. spend B. spends C. spent D. is spent
( ) 40. Someone ____ at the door when she was watching TV.
A. had knocked B. has knocked
C. knocked D. was knocked
( ) 41. Jim _____ in colorful T-shirts in summer.
A. is dressed B. is wearing C. dresses D. wears
( ) 42. The coat ______ me 100 yuan yesterday.
A. is cost B. was cost C. cost D. costs
( ) 43. The mountain is so steep. How can they be __ to reach the top before the sun goes down?
A. hope B. hoped C. expect D. expected
( ) 44. --What are you looking for?
--Two photos ____ by me last year.
A. was taken B. were taken C. taking D. taken
( ) 45. Look! The clothing shop is _____.
A. open B. opening C. opened D. opens
46. The boss makes the workers work 12 hours a day.
47. She will tell us a piece of good news.
48. Tim has broken the window.
49. They must finish this work on time.
50. My father bought me a computer.
51. He often gives me some advice.
52. They didn’t build the school in 2010.
53. They heard him singing in the room.
54. They often hear him sing in the room.
55. We believe that Jim will win.
【全面冥想 纵横联系 睡前练习 终生记忆】
( ) 1. I’m glad to find that many trees_______ in our city last year. 【2011重庆】
A. plant B. planted
C. were planted D. are planted
( ) 2. People who drink wine ______ to drive after May Day. 【2011广东】
A. don’t allow B. isn’t allowed
C. mustn’t allow D. mustn’t be allowed
( ) 3. In the past the children were made ______ 15 hours a day. 【2011山东枣庄】
A. to lock B. work C. to work D. lock
( ) 4. Look! We can't cross the bridge. It _____ by some workers. 【2011宁夏】
A. repairs B. is repaired
C. is being repaired D. is repairing
( ) 5. —How soon ________all the work ?
— In a week. 【2011江苏盐城】
A. will, finish B. is, going to finish
C. will, be finished D. Are, going to be finished
( ) 6. Half of the work _____ by now. 【2011柳州】
A. has finished B. has been finished
C. have been finished
面托茄子 材料：茄子，胡椒粉，面粉做法： 1）茄子去皮切成稍微厚点儿的片儿（大约5mm吧），放入少许盐腌制30分钟出水2）腌好的茄子把水倒出，洒入面粉拌匀（拌到每一片儿茄子都均匀沾上面粉即可），洒入胡椒粉，少许美极鲜味汁，少许盐拌匀备用3）锅内放油，要比平常炒菜多一些，炒香蒜片，下茄子小火慢煎，煎至两面金黄即可出锅