It + be的适当形式+ 被强调部分+ that / who + 其他
It may be at the party that Tom knew her.
It must be John that/who will take part in the contest on behalf of our class.
翻译时常加上“正是…… ; 就是…… ”等字眼，以突出其强调的含义。
1. 在强调句中含有not until 句型时，用下列句型：
It was not until + 短语/句子 + that ….. that后的句子要用肯定句，且须用陈述语序。
①It was not until 250 years later that they formed a single state.
②It was not until he realized it that I told him.
③It was not until midnight
④ It was not until this moment when I considered myself truly different that my writing acquired a voice. 正是当我考虑到自己真正与别人不同时，我才获得了写作的灵感。
⑤ It was not until she took off her dark glasses that I recognized she was a famous film star.
⑥It is ________that I left for Qingdao.
A. until he came back
C. that he came back
I didn’t leave for Qingdao until he came.
Not until he came did I leave for Qingdao.
It is not until he came back that I left for Qingdao.
2. 强调主语:① It’s actually the simpler uses of a camera phone ______ the most interesting. They could make photographers of us all!
A. that are
(主语是the simpler uses, 是复数，所以要特别小心。)
② _____ is it _____ has made Tom _____ he is today?
A. What, that , that
C. What, what, that
① It was ______ my teacher worked _______ I work hard.
A. where; that
C. that ; that
（该句原为一个带地点状语从句的主从复合句：I work hard where my teacher worked. 状语从句一经被强调，此句即显得复杂。必须要有还原的本领。要领就是去掉It was that这三个词即可。）
②It was ______ the teacher lectured in class _______ that student spoke loudly.
A. when, that
C. that , that
③强调原因状语时，只能用because, 不用as, since, for等。
It was because I could speak English that I got the job.
It was because he was ill that he was absent.
It was because Li Ping was ill that she didn’t come to school last week.
It was in the factory where I worked 或that/ which I visited that I met my old friend.
Was it at the school which was named after a hero that he spent his childhood?
5. 强调含有not…but..; not only…, but also…；either …or…; neither…nor…; as well as ;
①And I think it is not only what we “look at once, in childhood” that determines our memories, but who, in that childhood, looks at us.（2008浙江完型）
②Between the two generations, it is often not their age, _________ their education that causes misunderstanding.（07全国Ⅰ）
③It was neither you nor he that is willing to go to the Great Wall.
④It was he as well as his classmates who has ever been to Suzhou.
6. 强调句型与定语从句的关系: ① It is the very place _______ the anti-Japanese soldiers fought over sixty years ago.
② It is in the very place ______the anti-Japanese soldiers fought over sixty years ago.
③. It is on a winter night _______ his wife left him without
④ It is a winter night _______ his wife left him without saying goodbye.
Was ______student ______was caught smoking in the classroom?
A. it that, that
①. ________ he got up?
A. When was that it
C. When was it that
②. Where is it that he picked the wallet?
③. What was it that he did?
④. Who was it that he taught?
⑤. Which/Whose student is it that you referred to?
I don’t know _______ that you stay here.
A. how long it is
C. it is how long
It is the place in which/where he was born.（定从）
Is it a long time _______ his father left home?
It is hours that he spends on English every day.（用一般现在时)
That was really a splendid evening. It' s years ____ I enjoyed myself so much. (安徽 05)
--- How long do you think it will be ______ China sends a manned spaceship to the moon?
5. 区别强调句型与when +状从
It was four o’clock in the afternoon when he and his grandfather reached the museum in Guanghan, where an official warmly received them.
—Did Jack come back early last night?
用that, since, when, before 填空：
It was 7 days before he realized that the accident had happened.
It was Sunday when the accident happened.
It was 7 days ago that the accident happened.
It is 7 days since the accident happened.
1. ____ that caused him to serve dinner an hour later than usual.
A. It was we being late
C. It was we were too late
2. “How was ______ they discovered the entrance to the underground palace?” “Totally by chance.”
A. it that
C. it when
3. _____ was very ______ that little Jim wrote the letter.
A. It, careful
C. He, careful
4. “Where did you find the professor who made the speech yesterday?” “It was in the hall ______ the students often have a meeting.”
分析：假若选C，即有 It was in the hall that the students often have a meeting，该句的意思是“学生们通常是在大厅开会”，单独看这一句，无论是其意思还是其语法均未错，但若将其与上文联系起来看，则不通，因为上文的意思是“你是在哪儿找到昨天作报告的那位教授的?”假若将答句改为 It was in the hall that I found the professor，则完全可以。
其实，此题的最佳答案是A，where the students often have a meeting 为定语从句，用以修饰其前的名词 the hall，句意为“是在学生们经常开会的那个大厅（找到教授的）”，这样语意就通顺了。
---Where did you get to know her?
--- It was in the farm ___ we worked.
A. that （选A答非所问）
5. It was what he meant rather than what he said ______ annoyed me.
6. It was in the small house ______ was built with stones by his father ______ he spent his childhood.
A. which, that
C. which, which
7. Was it five o’clock ______the fire broke out?
8. “Was it under the tree _____ you were away talking to a friend?” “Sure. But when I got back there, the bike was gone.
9. It’s more than half a century _____ my grandfather joined the Party and became a servant to the people.
10. It was lack of money, not of effort, _____ defeated their plan.
11.—Who are making so much noise in the garden?
—_______ the children.
A. It is
谁在花园里发出这么大的声音？是孩子们发出的。（回答为强调句型在具体语境中的省略，其完整形式应是：It is the children who / that are making so much noise in the garden. 不能用They are.
12. It is _______ he often fails in exams ______ makes his parents worried about him.
A. what; that
13. It is the protection for the trees _______ really matters, rather than how many trees are planted.
14. It is _____ my father worked _____ I work now.
A. where, that
15. Was _____ that I saw last night at the concert?
A. it you
16. It was ten o’clock _____ he came back home.
17. It was not until he came back _____ he knew the police were looking for him.
1．It ______ we had stayed together for a couple of weeks _____ found we had a lot in common.
A. was until; when
C. wasn’t until; when
2. It was after he got what he had desired _______ he realized it was not so important.
3. --- Did Jack come back early last night?
4. ____ is no possibility ____ Bob can win the first prize in the match.
5. Was it ____ the professor regarded as the brightest ones?
6. ____ you were born?
7. ______ she realized it was too late to go home. How hardworking she was!
8. It was evening ____ we reached the little town of Winchester.
9. It was in 1949 ____ the People’s Republic of China was found.
10. It wasn’t until nearly a month later ___ I received the manager’s reply.
洋槐花香于其超《 人民日报 》（ 2012年05月19日 08 版） 北方的树，花最香的我以为莫过洋槐花了。 洋槐树每年清明节后开花，五一节小长假之时，也正是洋槐花盛开之时。你看吧，村外沟坡上或沿河堤两旁那些不经常被人关注到的地方——也正是洋槐树丛生的地方，远看像一片片白茫茫的烟雾，近看繁花似锦、云蒸霞蔚，这是洋槐花盛开了。看到这盛景，不由你不驻足仰望，不由你不绽放笑颜。微风拂来，香气透人
甜橙巧克力杏仁蛋糕 关于甜橙巧克力杏仁蛋糕相信很多人想知道是怎么做的吧，下面就让我告诉大家。 甜橙巧克力杏仁蛋糕 方子参照君之的【浓郁巧克力榛子蛋糕】稍有改动。味道很浓郁，口感丝滑，但是甜橙味道较浓，rum味道没有很好的体现出来 甜橙巧克力杏仁蛋糕的材料 杏仁片50克，黄油100克，lindt甜橙巧克力65克，lind